Welcome to the WW House Blog. We’re aiming to provide honest, expert advice from a variety of sources and voices within the industry. And if you ever have questions or need help, then just feel free to contact us at any point.
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Meet the Agents: Louise Buckley
- How to ensure this is the year you get an agent
- How to write for a new audience
- How to Self-Publish an E-Book – and why you ought to do it
- How I got published: Elisa Lodato
- 7 top tips for writing gripping thrillers
- How to learn the market you write for: Young Adult (YA) fiction
- How to self-edit your draft
- How to organise writing projects
- How to write a wonderful picture book
- Writing your draft: how to finish a novel
- Writing your draft: how to write seven basic plots