To celebrate the release of RUST AND BONE out on DVD and Blu-ray TODAY, we have teamed up with Studiocanal to give you the chance to win a copy of the award winning film on DVD, a signed poster of the cast of the film along with the Rust And Bone book by Craig Davidson.
Jacques Audiard, acclaimed director of A Prophet, returns with an incredibly powerful drama about two people from very different worlds, seeking redemption in each other.
Ali (Matthias Schoenaerts – Bullhead) dreams of becoming a professional boxer. Suddenly put in charge of his five year old son, he moves in with his sister for support. Whilst working as a nightclub bouncer, he meets the beautiful and confident orca trainer, Stephanie (Academy Award® winner Marion Cotillard – La Vie en Rose).
After becoming the victim of a life changing accident, Stephanie surprisingly turns to Ali for support. These lost souls discover new meaning in life together when Ali enters the dangerous world of underground boxing.
The multiple-award winning RUST AND BONE is one of the best and most talked about films of 2012. RUST AND BONE received two BAFTA nominations, for Best Leading Actress (Marion Cotillard) and Best Film not in the English Language.
As the film is based on Craig Davidson’s short story collection, we want you to submit your short story (no longer than 2,000 words) inspired by RUST AND BONE, where two strangers meet for the first time!
For more information on the film, head to the official facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/RustandBoneUK
For information on how to enter this comp, please see below. Happy writing!
Terms and Conditions/How to submit your stories
· Competition will close on 30th April, 2013
· Open to UK participants only
· Prize for 1 winner is 1x Rust And Bone on DVD, 1x signed poster of the cast of the film and 1x Rust And Bone book by Craig Davidson
· Four runners up will receive 1x Rust And Bone on DVD and 1x Rust And Bone book by Craig Davidson
· In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar prize to the same value will be provided
· There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
· The winning story and winners will be judged, selected and contacted by us (The Writers’ Workshop.) So send your work to: email@example.com. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
· Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
· The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.