In 2010, the formidably efficient Susan Franklin rang the bell at the Festival of Writing and it was my turn to pitch my novel, The Class Ceiling, to an agent. An agent! A proper literary agent with the power to … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent. A guest post from Eleanor Anstruther.
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: Carrie Plitt, Felicity Bryan Agency
- The art of being foolish by Jo Jakeman. Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent.
- Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent. A guest post from the winner of the inaugural Goat Bursary Award.
- Can you Write a Book in 6 weeks? – Oh Hell Yeah! Says our Editor Sam Jordison
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: Laura Macdougall, Tibor Jones
- Austin Macauley – what a terrible vanity publishing contract looks like
- Author website essentials: a 9 part writer toolkit
- 12 easy steps to writing your book
- Glorious Quick Reads: an interview with Fanny Blake
- How does Instafreebie work? (And how to make it work for YOU)
- On never giving up (aka I Have An Agent!) by Mandy Berriman