I recently wrote a post listing creative writing books that I thought writers would do well to get their mitts on, and another one on a list of recent novels that sketch out where the leading edge of contemporary fiction … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Writing a book? 12 easy steps that anyone can follow
- Glorious Quick Reads: an interview with Fanny Blake
- How does Instafreebie work? (And how to make it work for YOU)
- On never giving up (aka I Have An Agent!) by Mandy Berriman
- How to self publish a book on Amazon Kindle (KDP)
- Austin Macauley: our opinion
- Austin Macauley: some questions
- The Whole World – in a Box
- The Rule of Law: an open letter to Liz Truss
- How to design an ebook (or: a letter to a ghost)
- Defending the value of the book (aka: Don’t piss on Shakespeare)
- #FoW16: WINNER OF THE GOAT BURSARY ANNOUNCED!