A strange thing happened to me yesterday. Got an email from an exec at Columbia Pictures. (That executive in reality: probably a spotty twenty-two year old crammed into a small desk next to the copying machine. That executive in fantasy: … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Diversity in genre fiction
- This Friday’s London Literary Salon: Showing and Telling and Storytelling. With Andrew Wille, Jo Unwin and Jenny Savill.
- The Festival of Writing – Good vibes and Good advice
- A Guest Post: Breaking the Glass Slipper: Women in science fiction, fantasy, and horror
- Amanda Saint: The Reality of the Dream
- A Guest Post from Novelist Allie Spencer. Where Do You Get Your Ideas From?
- Tracy Rees: Festival of Writing, Delegate to Speaker by way of a Richard & Judy Bestseller
- YORK for all reasons. Whatever stage your writing is at The Writers’ Workshop Festival of Writing can inspire and help you.
- Bless their pretty brown heads
- Amazon, spam and the biggest slushpile in history.