A strange thing happened to me yesterday. Got an email from an exec at Columbia Pictures. (That executive in reality: probably a spotty twenty-two year old crammed into a small desk next to the copying machine. That executive in fantasy: … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- The determination gene. A guest post from Katherine Hetzel
- The author and the Zeitgeist: chasing the shadow
- Plot, Pace and Punch: What Crime Writers Can Teach the Rest of Us
- From Madonna to Publication – a writer’s journey
- London Creative Writing Courses & Classes
- SEVEN YEARS TO PUBLICATION, SEVEN THINGS I’VE LEARNED
- The Roller-Coaster Route by Jane Davis
- From Critique to Book Launch – Kate Armstrong looks back on the journey
- Diversity in genre fiction
- This Friday’s London Literary Salon: Showing and Telling and Storytelling. With Andrew Wille, Jo Unwin and Jenny Savill.