A strange thing happened to me yesterday. Got an email from an exec at Columbia Pictures. (That executive in reality: probably a spotty twenty-two year old crammed into a small desk next to the copying machine. That executive in fantasy: … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
- Do you love your publisher? A survey
- Big Publishing and Me (16): Some further reflections
- Big Publishing and Me (15): Reflections, reflections
- Big Publishing and Me (14): Tilting at windmills
- And we’re live for another year – Criminal Lines 2015 is officially… open!!
- SHARP OBJECTS & CURIOUS PLACES: WHERE DO NOVELS COME FROM? A guest post from author Claire Dyer
- Big Publishing and Me (13): All done rebooting
- Big Publishing and Me (12): Brutal, freakish and totally original
- Big Publishing and Me (11): Intermission, or playing it safe
- Big Publishing and Me (10): The Everest of catastrophe