A strange thing happened to me yesterday. Got an email from an exec at Columbia Pictures. (That executive in reality: probably a spotty twenty-two year old crammed into a small desk next to the copying machine. That executive in fantasy: … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop. And you're very welcome. We have have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
Join our mailing list for news & offersUnsubscribe any time.
- New season, new look
- Government bans books for prisoners – let’s get it changed
- Pip Jones on writing her series of children’s stories about an imaginary kitten called Squishy McFluff.
- Strange Birth. Strange Death
- News Flash: A. M Heath launch a new crime writing prize open to unagented, debut authors.
- Choosing a book cover
- Lessons Learned From the Lost Book Library Part One. A guest post by Richard Blandford
- Jane Bidder on How to Find your Voice (with contributions from Janey Fraser, Sophie King, & Jane Corry)