A strange thing happened to me yesterday. Got an email from an exec at Columbia Pictures. (That executive in reality: probably a spotty twenty-two year old crammed into a small desk next to the copying machine. That executive in fantasy: … Continue reading
Join our mailing list for news & offersUnsubscribe any time.
Tell the world
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop. And you're very welcome. We have have a fair few guest posters (usually authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
- Meet the Industry: Andrew Lownie’s David Haviland
- Meet the Industry: A.M Heath’s Julia Churchill
- Meet the Industry: Hodder & Stoughton’s Suzie Doore
- Back by popular demand: The Meet the Industry blogs
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PORN & EROTICA – JUSTIFYING WHAT AND WHY I DO IT. Anastasia Parkes
- Sam in Limbo – Finishing writing a book. Sam Jordison
- Words to use instead of “fuck”
- How to find a literary agent