We get asked a lot of questions over the course of a month – but perhaps the commonest such question boils down to this: do you know literary agents who are taking on new / first-time writers? And the answer, … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop. And you're very welcome. We have have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
Join our mailing list for news & offersUnsubscribe any time.
- Two thousand words a day (or: How To Write A Mediocre Novel)
- ISABEL COSTELLO on THE YORK EFFECT – HOW I GOT AN AGENT
- A guest blog from WW Client Cathy Bramley ‘My Unconditional Love for The Writers’ Workshop’
- Voice in the novel – finding yours
- A guest blog from Sam Jordison on the ‘joys’ of getting published.
- When indie publishers go traditional
- Tips for Writing good sex scenes by Primula Bond
- Pause no more: the ‘real’ Fiona Griffiths