We launched this blog in 2011 and it’s been a huge success: we’ve had some wonderful contributors, some wonderful comments, a terrific readership and (um) the odd argument. But please help us find more readers. If you have a blog … Continue reading
- Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!Please provide a valid email address.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop. And you're very welcome. We have have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
- How to edit a novel
- Story Structure: beginnings, middles and ends in the novel
- Giants hitting each other with hammers
- Why Hachette is scared of Amazon – and why Amazon wants better terms
- The 30 screenplays that every screenwriter has to read
- What do authors earn? (or: don’t give up the day job)
- The Future of Book Publishing – some predictions
- Want to get published? You need to network… A guest post by Kerry Fisher
- Telling clients they’re idiots (or when not to give up)
- Routes to publication – writers share their thoughts