We launched this blog in 2011 and it’s been a huge success: we’ve had some wonderful contributors, some wonderful comments, a terrific readership and (um) the odd argument. But please help us find more readers. If you have a blog … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop. And you're very welcome. We have have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
Join our mailing list for news & offersUnsubscribe any time.
- News Flash: A. M Heath launch a new crime writing prize open to unagented, debut authors.
- Choosing a book cover
- Lessons Learned From the Lost Book Library Part One. A guest post by Richard Blandford
- Jane Bidder on How to Find your Voice (with contributions from Janey Fraser, Sophie King, & Jane Corry)
- More on Rejection Letters
- A Ghost’s Tale
- The unclefts of firststuffs
- A rejection letter to avoid