We launched this blog in 2011 and it’s been a huge success: we’ve had some wonderful contributors, some wonderful comments, a terrific readership and (um) the odd argument. But please help us find more readers. If you have a blog … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Worldbuilding guidelines for science-fiction and fantasy writers
- The ultimate Bookbub promotion strategy
- Serendipity (or how I met my agent) by Lexie Elliott
- A step-by-step guide to a perfect plot diagram (or plot mountain)
- The three key steps to building your author brand
- Writers’ Workshop – the gift that keeps on giving. A guest post from Terri Fleming
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: David Haviland, Andrew Lownie Agency
- Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent. A guest post from Eleanor Anstruther.
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: Carrie Plitt, Felicity Bryan Agency
- The art of being foolish by Jo Jakeman. Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent.
- Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent. A guest post from the winner of the inaugural Goat Bursary Award.
- Can you Write a Book in 6 weeks? – Oh Hell Yeah! Says our Editor Sam Jordison