We launched this blog in 2011 and it’s been a huge success: we’ve had some wonderful contributors, some wonderful comments, a terrific readership and (um) the odd argument. But please help us find more readers. If you have a blog … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Why you don’t need a big idea to start your novel
- Social Media for Writers: Puzzles & Solutions
- Do you love your publisher? A survey
- Big Publishing and Me (16): Some further reflections
- Big Publishing and Me (15): Reflections, reflections
- Big Publishing and Me (14): Tilting at windmills
- And we’re live for another year – Criminal Lines 2015 is officially… open!!
- SHARP OBJECTS & CURIOUS PLACES: WHERE DO NOVELS COME FROM? A guest post from author Claire Dyer
- Big Publishing and Me (13): All done rebooting
- Big Publishing and Me (12): Brutal, freakish and totally original