I’m involved at the moment with a non-fiction project for a Writers’ Workshop client. We’ve helped this person write a book that deals with the financial crisis – not just the one that exploded in 2008-09, but the one which … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- A step-by-step guide to a perfect plot diagram (or plot mountain)
- The three key steps to building your author brand
- Writers’ Workshop – the gift that keeps on giving. A guest post from Terri Fleming
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: David Haviland, Andrew Lownie Agency
- Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent. A guest post from Eleanor Anstruther.
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: Carrie Plitt, Felicity Bryan Agency
- The art of being foolish by Jo Jakeman. Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent.
- Festival of Writing to a Literary Agent. A guest post from the winner of the inaugural Goat Bursary Award.
- Can you Write a Book in 6 weeks? – Oh Hell Yeah! Says our Editor Sam Jordison
- #FoW17. Meet the Literary Agents: Laura Macdougall, Tibor Jones
- Austin Macauley – what a terrible vanity publishing contract looks like
- Author website essentials: a writers’ toolkit