Over the years, the Writers’ Workshop has handled a fair few ghostwriting projects. The best of these have been massively successful. We have: helped an internationally bestselling thriller writer refine and perfect his latest work; written a non-fiction proposal for … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- A Guest Post: Breaking the Glass Slipper: Women in science fiction, fantasy, and horror
- Amanda Saint: The Reality of the Dream
- A Guest Post from Novelist Allie Spencer. Where Do You Get Your Ideas From?
- Tracy Rees: Festival of Writing, Delegate to Speaker by way of a Richard & Judy Bestseller
- YORK for all reasons. Whatever stage your writing is at The Writers’ Workshop Festival of Writing can inspire and help you.
- Bless their pretty brown heads
- Amazon, spam and the biggest slushpile in history.
- Diversity in Publishing (clue: it would be quite nice)
- Is Kindle Direct (KDP) still the best self-publishing platform?
- How To Self-Publish Successfully: 10 Things People Are Told – truth or myth?