Over the years, the Writers’ Workshop has handled a fair few ghostwriting projects. The best of these have been massively successful. We have: helped an internationally bestselling thriller writer refine and perfect his latest work; written a non-fiction proposal for … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Me and My Literary Agent – Getting an Agent and the Deal you Really Want
- Kerry Fisher: My top five reasons for coming to the Festival of Writing.
- Social media & social reading – an author’s view
- How to create characters in a novel
- How crime writers can research police procedure
- The future of Ebook prices: a history lesson from the app industry
- What authors really think of their publishers
- Why you don’t need a big idea to start your novel
- Social Media for Writers: Puzzles & Solutions
- Do you love your publisher? A survey