Over the years, the Writers’ Workshop has handled a fair few ghostwriting projects. The best of these have been massively successful. We have: helped an internationally bestselling thriller writer refine and perfect his latest work; written a non-fiction proposal for … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Defending the value of the book (aka: Don’t piss on Shakespeare)
- #FoW16: WINNER OF THE GOAT BURSARY ANNOUNCED!
- THE ROAD TO PUBLICATION VIA THE FESTIVAL OF WRITING(again) a Guest Post from by Barry Kirwan
- WRITING WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING – A guest post from Jon Appleton, ex Editorial Director of Hodder and now author
- Patience, Perseverance & Passion: A guest post from Tor Udall
- Author marketing tips: 10 simple things that you can do
- The Life-Changing Festival of Writing a Guest Blog from Roz Watkins
- Exciting Festival of Writing News: Announcing THE GOAT BURSARY AWARD
- The determination gene. A guest post from Katherine Hetzel
- The author and the Zeitgeist: chasing the shadow