Over the years, the Writers’ Workshop has handled a fair few ghostwriting projects. The best of these have been massively successful. We have: helped an internationally bestselling thriller writer refine and perfect his latest work; written a non-fiction proposal for … Continue reading
- Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!Please provide a valid email address.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop. And you're very welcome. We have have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW.
- 17 Tips on how to commission your ebook cover design
- Average novel wordcount. (And when is YOUR novel too long?)
- How to Start Writing a Novel: the ten things to do right away
- How to edit a novel
- Story Structure: beginnings, middles and ends in the novel
- Giants hitting each other with hammers
- Why Hachette is scared of Amazon – and why Amazon wants better terms
- The 30 screenplays that every screenwriter has to read
- What do authors earn? (or: don’t give up the day job)
- The Future of Book Publishing – some predictions