Over the years, the Writers’ Workshop has handled a fair few ghostwriting projects. The best of these have been massively successful. We have: helped an internationally bestselling thriller writer refine and perfect his latest work; written a non-fiction proposal for … Continue reading
About This BlogThis is the house blog of the Writers' Workshop - and thank you for showing up. We have a fair few guest posts (usually by authors or literary agents), but most posts are the work of Harry Bingham, a crime novelist and founder of the WW. If you would like to write a guest post for us, please check our guidelines, then get in touch.
- Do you love your publisher? A survey
- Big Publishing and Me (16): Some further reflections
- Big Publishing and Me (15): Reflections, reflections
- Big Publishing and Me (14): Tilting at windmills
- And we’re live for another year – Criminal Lines 2015 is officially… open!!
- SHARP OBJECTS & CURIOUS PLACES: WHERE DO NOVELS COME FROM? A guest post from author Claire Dyer
- Big Publishing and Me (13): All done rebooting
- Big Publishing and Me (12): Brutal, freakish and totally original
- Big Publishing and Me (11): Intermission, or playing it safe
- Big Publishing and Me (10): The Everest of catastrophe